Condensate Polishing Unit / ETP
- Successfully commissioned one plant. Water is reused as Cooling Tower makeup.
- Condensates from Evaporation Plant and Spent Lees can be treated to be able to reuse as Process Water or as Cooling Tower Makeup
- Treatment Scheme is Anaerobic Digestion with Aeration followed by Clarification and Sludge Drying. The Supernatant Liquid is then filtered through Chlorine Contact Chamber, Pressure Sand Filter and Activated Carbon Filter.
- Softener can be added to the above if Water is to be used as Cooling Tower Makeup.
- Ultra-Filtration and Reverse Osmosis needs to be installed if treated water is to be reused in process.
- Achievable treated water can have COD < 250 ppm post ACF and COD almost Nil post RO.